Green Dragon Friday 15th anniversary
15 years of the same!
Green Dragon Friday is 15 years old! We shall, must and will celebrate! Welcome hobbits! Bring all yer hobbit friends!
Date: Friday May 19
Time: 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime)
Location: Green Dragon Inn, Bywater, The Shire, Laurelin server
Plans for the main party are always flexible, but here are some things to look forward to:
- The Grand GDF Wear Green Competition – wear a fine green outfit, you might win a prize!
- The Grand GDF Anniversary Meal – food and drink aplenty!
- The Grand GDF Anniversary Speech – yer not getting away from it…
- The Grand GDF Anniversary Song – turn it up to fifteen!
- Raffles – win fun prizes!
- Fireworks – we’ll boom the Cotton towards Frogmorton!
- GDF-related games – fun and prizes!
- GDF-related memories and entertainment – sign up in advance if yer have some!
Memories and Entertainment
As part of the entertainment for the night, we invite yer to take part! GDF-related songs, poetry, rhymes and such are always welcome, but we also have two particular things we’d love to get from yer:
- “Green dragon memories” – where you tell everyone your favourite thing that happened at the Dragon over the years
- “Green Dragon Limericks/Rhymes” – short rhymes or limericks about GDF-related things
If you have any entertainment you’d like to share, it is good if you let me know before the evening starts. Them anniversary parties can be busy, so advance signups are always grand!
Please note that Green Dragon Friday is an in-character roleplaying event for hobbits. Travelling dwarves are welcome as always!